Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I spent the afternoon attempting to catch up on the 5,000 thank you notes I owe people - a daunting task for any college graduate with a serious habit of procrastination! I find myself so completely addicted to my computer that I have to type my note first, then actually write it on paper. Does this make me completely insane or do other people have this strange obsession with running everything through Microsoft spell-check?

I suggested to David that we institute 'Technology-Free Fridays' at the Walton College to cure everyone from their technological-dependency. He emailed me back - not so much. I suppose I'll keep trying. Of course, perhaps an online blog is not the best forum for advocating independence from computers. Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home